We are on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts.
New to podcasts and need help getting setup? Click here.
We hope you love our podcast. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcast, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts and if you like what you hear, please give us a five star review!
Our podcast is unique in that our teacher, Pastor Nick Harris is no longer with us. We hope to organize his teachings and present them to our listeners regularly with as much quality as possible.
- You can expect in-depth expository bible studies coupled with historical and geographical knowledge.
- You can expect some older audio that has usually been converted from tape, video, DVD, etc. It is more important to us that we bring sound teachings to our listeners, not just the teachings that simply have the best sound.
- You can expect both individual teachings as well as sermon series. Pastor Harris is known for some pretty long series, may break those up here and there.
- You can expect in-depth bible studies coupled with historical and geographical knowledge.
- You can expect supporting materials and visuals to be accompanied on our blog at RelationalGraceBlog.com.
- You can expect special episodes containing book readings of Pastor Harris's printed books. Depending on length we may break these up by chapter(s), into multiple podcast episodes.